You’re perfectly happy with your current firewall?
No problem. Did you know that XG Firewall can run in-line with your existing firewall – which will enable you to get all the extra visibility, Synchronized Security, and automated response to threats without any disruption to your network? It’s easy and risk free and you can use as much or as little of the XG Firewall protection as you like. It works with:
- XG Firewall + Intercept X (including Advanced and EDR versions)
- XG Firewall + Endpoint Protection
Top five reasons to switch:
- Better visibility into threats and risky users and applications, with the best dashboard in the industry and on-box reporting
- Better protection that integrates with the world’s best endpoint for Synchronized Security
- Automatic response to incidents when there’s a hack or attack with Security Heartbeat
- Easy to deploy and manage from the cloud with Sophos Central and our unique firewall rule and policy management
- Industry experts agree (like Gartner, NSS, CRN, and many more): XG Firewall is an innovative leader
Why customers are choosing XG Firewall
|Key benefits||XG Firewall unique features||What should you ask?|
|Exposes hidden risks|
Identify potential issues before they become real problems
|* Rich on-box reporting and interactive dashboard with traffic light style alerts|
* Synchronized App Control identifies unknown apps
* User Threat Quotient identifies top risk users
|* How much unidentified traffic do you see in your app control reports?
* How do you identify your top risk users?
* How well does your sandboxing solution identify risky downloads?
|Blocks unknown threats|
Stop zero-day attacks before they hit your network
|* Full suite of advanced protection that’s easy to manage|
* Top performing IPS engine
* Sandboxing with deep learning, ATP, Dual-AV, Web & App Control and Anti-Phishing
|Automatically responds to incidents|
Slash incident response time to seconds
|* Sophos Security Heartbeat monitors health of your Sophos endpoints|
* Automatically identify and isolate infected systems on your network until they are clean
* Prevents wider infection and saves hours of investigation time
|* How much time do you spend investigating and remediating incidents?
* How does your firewall respond to an infection on your endpoint?
* How effective is your firewall at preventing the spread of attacks?
No Reasons to tell your management why you need to replace your SonicWall firewall? Click Here
Sophos FullGuard Bundle include Network Protection, Web Protection, Email Protection, Wireless Protection, Webserver Protection
Sophos FullGuard Plus Bundle include Network Protection, Web Protection, Email Protection, Webserver Protection, Sandstorm and Enhanced Support
Sophos Network Protection combines technologies to provide multi-layered Advanced Threat Protection. With command-and-control detection, Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) and VPN gateway, it protects your network by blocking harmful incoming and outgoing traffic and enables secure access for authorized users. The Sophos UTM makes it easy to control security risks whilst ensuring optimal performance tailored to your chosen deployment model.
Sophos Web Protection prevents malware infections and gives you control over your employees’ web use. Spyware and viruses are stopped before they can enter the network. And, you can quickly create policies that set where and how employees spend time online.
Sophos Email Protection secure your email gateway with Sophos UTM and get simple yet powerful protection from spam and phishing attacks. And you can protect your sensitive emails from data loss with our built-in DLP and encryption. Our intuitive browser-based interface with built-in reporting on all models make it easy to manage your mail protection.
Sophos Wireless Protection simplify your wireless networking by using your Sophos firewall or UTM asa wireless controller to centralize your Wi-Fi management and security.
Our access points are automatically set up and configured by the firewall. That means all your wireless clients get complete threat protection too.
Sophos Web Server Protection protect your externally facing servers and applications. Do you host your own websites or offer Exchange, Lync, FTP or any other kind of service to your external users. If you do, you need a fullfeatured reverse proxy with web application firewall, SSL offloading and authentication. Our Web Server Protection does all this and more to stop attacks, prevent data loss and help you meet compliance regulations.
Sophos Sandstorm is the Next-Generation advanced threat defense made simple Sophos Sandstorm uses next-gen, cloud-sandbox technology to give your organization an extra layer of security against ransomware and targeted attacks. The only network sandbox to use deep learning analysis for more effective detection, it integrates with Sophos XG Firewall, Sophos UTM, Sophos Email Appliance, and Sophos Web Appliance – no additional hardware required. And it’s great value for money. You get all the benefits of enterprise-grade protection without the enterprise price tag.
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and quote.
Click Here to Read more about Sophos XG Firewall (32 downloads)